My sister in law has been married to my husbands brother for many years, just recently she has been talking to me about some of her personnal experiences within her marraige.
She is a very private and tight lipped women and it sort of surprised me that she would talk so freely to me after all these years.

Here are some of her concerns:
Her hub picks every single scab/or pimple or bump on his body, then (sorry about this) he eats the scab. (sorry, sorry)..this causes her not to want to kiss him, at all. She says when she tries to get into a passionate kiss, she can feel her stomach start to flip over. He also does the same thing with ear wax and nose stuff (sorry again)

Another issue:
He extracts his own teeth. He literally refuses to see the dentist. He says they are over priced bandits. He has bad teeth and has broken every one off, leaving the root, which will eventually have to be surgically removed. He had been suffereing with a tooth ache for weeks and she cought him with the pliers pulling out his own tooth, root and all. Again, she finds it hard to be intimate with him. Because of his constant picking and poking at himself, he has ruined some of her best bed linens, he bleeds on her pillow cases from what he is picking at.

Another issue:
When he coughs and if he happens to being up some mucos, he will lick it off his hand. Oh my gosh, i hate to be so graphic, but she asked me :$ :$ :$ He does the same thing if it happens to land on his shirt, yes, he removes it from the shirt with his mouth.

He also has awful gas. She has changed his diet several times, but he is a human wind machine. It doesn't matter where he is or who is around, he farts, all the time. We have been to their home several times and he just doesn't care. I have been on the phone with her many times as well and i can literally hear him in the background.

Their marraige is slowly going down the drain. She can not bring herself to be intimate with her own husband. Aside from all of the above, he is rude and brash, always has an opinion, always a dirty look on his face and just plain grouchy. He knows everything about everything and constantly sticks his nose into every ones business.
If she forgets momentarily to bring him into the loop about something, he freaks and pouts like a child because he didn't find out soon enough.
He has an awful habit of putting his hand in his pants too. Always touching himself. She dreads summer because he runs around the house in his boxers and when they are sitting together watching tv at night, his hand is always down his shorts.

These are just a few issues. I don't know what to tell her at this point. I feel bad for her and i sort of know what i would do. But that's me. She has brought it up to him and he just gets angry and tells her that she is imagining things. She asks him to stop with the wind, and he laughs at her, she asks him to take his hand out of his pants and he says it feels good. Every thing is a hugh joke or a denial for him.

So this is a "what would you do" question. What would you say to him? What can i say to her? My first response was, oh God, are you kidding?

Poor girl, that is disgusting. I imagine him being fat and greasy and so full of himself that it makes you just leave the room when he's around.

I try to imagine how I would feel if it were my husband,......i guess i wouldn't be so grossed, cause you kind of get used to him when he is around all the time.but then again if this behavior continued,....oh God, I don't know what to say, it is hard.

I'm realizing I am not being any helpful here ....... sorry.

I have no idea what I would do.

Yikes...yur right. I hate to speak ill of my own brother in law but he is fat and greasy.
She told me that he has been behaving like this for a long time. She didn't notice it so much at first but now she said she seems to notice a lot of "odd" behavior.
I can feel her upset, i couldn't imagine getting into a soulfull, tongue sucking passionate kiss with my man if i knew he did stuff like that.
It really could put a damper on things.

OP said: 'Their marraige is slowly going down the drain.' and I respond:

OH, REALLY?????

I mean, sorry but the guy is very, very, very lucky to have found somebody willing to take him on. He has no idea how lucky.... OMG he is gross. And I mean seriously gross....

My advice: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Then have a bath. Then another, and include some sensual oils in it and bubbles, candels... imagine... love , sensuality... love. Love yourself, take care of yourself, and then.... go and find your soul mate. And. enjoy......

first, thats REVOLTING!!!!!! she needs to get away from him. i remember i had an uncle like that he turned out to be a child rapist!!! so my advice for u is 2 RUN!!!!!

He sounds like a disgusting pig. If she cannot bare this anymore and there is no way for him to change his habits and hygiene, it might be time to leave. If intimacy is out of the window, the marriage probably wont survive anyway.

Almost sounds like he has some mental disorder and compulsion issues... He needs to get evaluated and she needs to do what's best for her.