We have been dating for a while now, we are both in high school. He's really into having a good relationship based on love. I love him for that, but we want to move to the next step. Making out. He has told me that he wants to really bad. I am all for it, and so is he, but we have planned to make out. Then he well, wimped out and ignored me for literally an entire week because he was embarrassed. I'm okay with not making out right now. He told me that he feels like a failure and it sucks. I don't blame him because I feel the pressure too. Just please give me some advice. Like when is the best time to do it? Where should we do it? What should I even do when making out? Thanks!!(:

I didnt start making out for a long time too so don't feel pressure! Ease into it just like anything else. Just kiss him on the cheek or do a simple peck on the lips to establish contact like that. After you guys become more comfortable then you can experiment more. A simple step up is to just move your lips together. Like in the movies, one of your lips goes in between his and the other can be above or blow his lips. Just move slowly. If you're daring, add a little tongue by lightly licking his lip while kissing. 

Remember, no pressure! This should be fun and exciting. 

This is really sweet. More than anything, I'd tell you not to have an exact plan. Just get him alone, and be kind of physical. Give him a hug or a kiss, softly touch his face. If he seems nervous, tell him not to be scared. Remind him that nobody needs to know about this except the two of you. There shouldn't be pressure for this to happen, so if at any point either of you feel like you're only doing something because you have to, or you're supposed to, stop and just do what feels natural. Making out will come when it's right, and when you both want it to happen. Don't stress out about it, and let it happen at it's own speed. :)

What I did with a guy that was like this was kept kissing him on the cheek.....he will get to where he is confident enough to kiss you more than just once. I am 16 and I know how guys are.

You should just go for it! While the two if you are alone, just surprise him! Break the brief touch barrier in the moment so he knows you feel like touching him. Then, just pull him toward you, entice him! Make sure that he can tell what your trying to do, because scaring him would NOT be good. But just know that when you pull a quick move on him, he'll enjoy it, he WANTS to kiss you!