I still having a very hard time giving my man a great blowjob. In the past, I've not only heard "OMG that was amazing" but also, from every guy I've ever given a bj to, they told me it was the best they've ever gotten and then our sex life always turned into blow job blowjob blowjob.... Well, my man now, before we were intimate, told me that he had never received a good blowjob, and me knowing my past experiences, told him well you're lucky you found me. Now ever since I gave him a blowjob- not only do I feel like such an id**t for saying that, but I'm embarrased to ever try again! :( I just want to make him happy and even though we have good communication, since he's never gotten a good blowjob, he has nothing to compare it to, to be able to tell me what feels good. Please help! The worst part is that I LOVE pleasing my partner and I also LOVE giving my boyfriends blowjobs.... I think it adds to me being a great girlfriend haha, but this is so frustrating and to me, embarrassing!

What is frustrating about it? Did he not like it? What was the problem?

I am not circumcised and all I can tell you is I would want my foreskin held back to keep my head exposed for your amazing mouth to work on it. So it would be just like a circumcised penis from your end.

Yeah, that's what I've tried, like lightly pulling it back so he's exposed so he can feel everything... But he just didn't enjoy it? Or something? Idk, it's weird? This has never happened before but I've also never given head to a guy that's "intact". He said I was too rough, but I know how I give head and yeah at times it can be a little rough but it's more like playful... Idk what to do? How do you like it (the guy who responded that's not circumcised)? I really need help!

Uncut guys may have a very sensitive head so that could be part of the problem. He should be able to tell you if that's what it is. The other thing might be a short frenulum so it hurts to have the foreskin stretched back and up and down motion with it pulled back may hurt.

My frenulum is not a problem as I can pull my foreskin back tight with no pain. Also I took steps to desensitize my glans and I love having it touched and played with. I like a bit of play biting on my glans and teeth scraping in a playful way.

Maybe he just needs to get used to what you are doing.

I just push my guys skin back when giving him oral and as he get's erect the skin retracts.