this still be the first time me and my boyfriend will be making out but I'm afraid ill do it wrong. I want him to start so ill know he wants to but I don't know where to go after that. I need help. Please.

Hi Guest,

Best advice.  Relax!  Let the sensations of what he does be your guide.  What you like he may like.

Respond with the first thing that comes to mind. 

Use your hands gently and all over.  Use your mouth and tongue the same as your hands.  Gently massage his penis - every male LOVES this. 

Good luck and hope this helps

P.S. Make sure you honestly do love him and want this for yourself.  The first time you have your virginity taken you can never get it back - so be sure. 

Health Guru
What exactly dont you know that you want help with?

I wouldn't be surprised if he was just as worried as you are. Don't worry, if he was a little bad at it would you care? People aren't inherently good at this kind of thing. Only a heartless individual would ridicule you for doing it wrong. I loved my first girlfriend so much that even though the first kiss wasn't as "professional" as some might like it I didn't care. Just do what comes naturally, it seems to work for most people, and experiment, if you're bad but you try something even slightly interesting chances are he'll melt in the moment.

Hi, wait please, I think you are not ready yet. You could ruin your life, Be a smart girl please, think about pregnancy, STD, HIV-AIDS, etc., etc. How old are you?

I'm pretty much 17 my bday is may 31 I don't plan on having sex yet. I swore I am going to wait until I'm married because if u do it before your married then the guy might leave and you'd be raising a baby by yourself and I think people who do that are stupid. So I'm going to wait

That is a great decision, very mature! Proud of you.

Thanx:-) in our school juniors were getting pregnant I think there were a few sophomores I'm a junior right now