OK so here's my deal, I love my boyfriend very much he is my everything. Since day one I have known he was uncircumcised but I have only seen it never touched it or anything out of fear of doing something wrong, now I am experienced but none of them have ever been uncircumcised. So I just want to know is how do I give him oral sex so he'll enjoy it, will sex feel different, how do i give him a good hand-job, pretty much how do I go about giving the man i love pleasure? 
Please I need help, I can only put off our desires for so long before we both go crazy.

give him oral, watch your teeth though. with hand jobs don't pull the skin too far back, just be firm and it will be great. sex will be the best for the both of you ... the extra skin will make everything feel better

Hello dear,i'm also going out with a man for 2 years now.He isn't circumcised so whenever I give blowjob or hand-job he does appreciate it and enjoy it as well.Infact having sex with an uncircumcised man is more erotic and pleasurable compared to a circumcised man.Believe me,you will enjoy a natural sex.He will not feel any pain or anything.Just enjoy giving him a natural blowjob and be happy.

You might try asking him about it. Or you can just experiment. Try pulling his foreskin back to see if it goes back easily and how far it goes back. While you have his glans exposed you can try touching it gently to see if he is terribly sensitive.

When I was young my foreskin was a little tight and it hurt a bit if it was behind the glans when I became erect so at that point in my life a ha****b by just rolling the foreskin up and down was the only way to go. My glans was also quite sensitive so touching it during the ha****b was out of the question.

Since then I have stretched it and torn the frenulum so it no longer restricts the retraction of the foreskin and it can now be pulled back tightly so the tip is all the way down to the base. This leaves the inner foreskin spread down over the shaft and the glans fully exposed.

I have also desensitized my glans and I prefer to have my foreskin held back tight and the whole inner skin along the shaft dry rubbed during a ha****b with special attention to rubbing the glans.

Same tight pullback during a BJ and I love a little teasing with your teeth along the shaft and the glans.

Also, at the time of orgasm the tip of the penis has some super intense feelings similar to what you may have experienced with your clitoris. It's so intense that I can't do much with it myself during masturbation but it feels great to have my lover hold on to it and rub, pinch, squeeze the tip with her fingers or mouth at that time.

So you really need to find out what he likes and the condition of his foreskin penis connection. If he can or cannot stand to have his glans touched. How far his foreskin can be retracted without pain.

You can probably develop your own tecnique for a BJ that would be similar to what his foreskin/penis would be doing inside a vagina only in your mouth. That is with his foreskin moving back and forth so the head comes out of it and rubs against your throat or the back of your mouth, whatever you can stand.

As I mentioned I like dry rubbing and to prepare for that it feels great to have my foreskin pulled back tight and the whole thing cleaned using cotton balls saturated with rubbing alcohol. This gets rid of any stickiness so the hand/fingers slide smoothly over it. The alcohol feels cold at first, then it feels hot, then it dries up.

So I think to do your best you need to work with him for what he likes. You can't be expected to just automatically know what will please him. I gave you some suggestions that I like. He may or may not want to try any of those.

Good luck and when he gives you oral you both need to communicate about what you like and don't expect him to automatically know that either. Everyone is different so working together is the key.

njoynlife wrote:

LiluPooka wrote:

Thank you so much, this was a lot of help. I'm very scared about this, I know we have to talk and stuff about it but i didn't want to go in blind.

Hi LuliPooka:

You have received some good advice here. Just remember that the intact penis has a lot more sensation than the circumcised penis, so be gentle.