My bf and I have been goin out for a couple of MONTHS now.
He wants to make out wit me but I DONT know how:[
I dunt wanna make myself lo0k STUPID to him!
N I sure dunt wanna ask any of my friends bout all this.
I jus need sum tips of what a GIRLS job is when making out.
Am I supposed to stick my tounge in HIS mouth?!?
Or is he supposed to do all the sticking?!?
Can sum1 PLZ help me out?!?
Im jus afraid that he might cheat or move to sum1 else cuz he cant make out wit me.
Im POSITIVE that he wunt cheat on me but...
Sumtymes it feels like he hates me cuz i wunt make out with him. :-(
I WANT TO SOO BAD!
but i jus dunt know how. >:(
Any advice ? ! ?

omg....gurl itz fine!!!!*

sometimez it comez natural 2 some!!! Like me...ii love kissing b/c ii am good @ it.

u both just have 2 know when the time is rite. Dont move to fast but dont move to slow!!!!

Just let it happen...dont plan to kiss him

o0o0o0o0 yeah [make sure ur breath is fresh] lol

good luck!!!!!

Just stick your lips out and when they meet his open your mouth and lick his tongue, sounds weird when you make instructions about it but tis fun 8-|

Ok seriously, look. I don't know how old you are, and I'm not going to preach to you about not doing this, or that. But if he is going to break up with you because you won't make out with him, then he isn't worth it. I know you have no idea who I am, to be honest I don't even hang around these forums. But I put up with a guy like that one time, it's not worth it.
But if it's something you're really wanting to do. Just kiss him, follow his lead. It will come naturally.

Easy!! just do it! dont think about it or you will mess it up.just do what you think he likes or what feels good! :-|

Most likely, he's a horrible kisser and youl'' need to train him. Look-- its like having sex for the first few times with a new person. You don'tknow what they like. But the FUN part is figuring out what they like. If you like him, just be open to a kiss from him. Remember, its his job to make the move on you (not the other way around.. unfortanetly).

Tips: (my perference) i don't like it too "slobery" (unless its like ...never mind..its a teen forum i'll keep it pg).

hun, don't think or worry about it at all! He'll be so happy that you actually made out with him that he won't care how good u are. and as some1 above said maybe it will just come natural to you. I remember the first time I mad out with a girl and she didn't know it was my first time but when we were done she commented on how great of a kisser i was. and if you do end up messin up a bit, he might give you some pointers. nuthin to worry about though

if he really cares about you, then he wont care how you do it.
he probably will actually think its cute that you don't know. (i would)

also, he wont mind how you do it because chances are hes never really done it either, and any type of making out then will make him happy.

seeing as you havent made out b4 your prob 13 like me (im a guy tho)
believe i made out wih my girlfriend for the first time ever about a week ago just kiss him you sorta just know what to do after that
sry if its a bit vague but thats what happened with meand if you think hes cheating on you acually ask him might feel weird but still quickest way to find out

my bf and i have been dating for almost 9 months now. we didn't make out until about 2 months ago. it was his bday and i walked him out to his car. we had been saying how we needed to take it a little further than a little peck, but i was soooo scared! but he just made the move and i went with it. after you do it, it is not scary at all. its actually fun. just wait till the time is right! :-D

I'm 16, 15 when I started dating my boyfriend of 9 months. Honestly he picks on me now because of our first kiss, but back then he was patient and now we do make out a lot. You'll figure it out if you just follow what he's doing. Let it happen and If he cares or likes you at all I guarantee he'll try and make it easier on you or not say anything and let it happen. It's something that you can only get better at, so just let it happen and don't worry about what your doing.

tell him how you feel and if he truly likes you for you he wont care if you know how to make out or not. and if your not ready and he likes you alot he will respect your decision and wait till your ready :-)

Hmm one tip is the word 'olive'. It has ALL the moves for making out. The open mouth, then darting tounge. Just dont say olive when kissing him! The main thing is rhythm.. It makes it all the better.

It's not you who should act and be worried, it should be him.I'd find it cute if some girl I'd date didn't know how and wanted me to show her.Just put your lips on his and if he sticks a tongue in there if you should know what to do ;-)

just do it it will come naturally it might not go well the first time which means you guys will just have to practice