Anxiety and stress is the only two positive things I have got from my job. Even though the payment is good, I am slowly losing battle with frustration. So much work, obligations, pressure from executives, no tolerance for mistakes and I am supposed to go home with a smile on my face. I am thinking about medications. Perhaps that might help. How do I tell her about my problem?

I suppose you are talking about your wife. Then, the answer is simple. She is your wife just talk to her. I guess she is already sensing something is wrong but perhaps she also does not know how to approach you, especially when she sees you coming home from work irritated and nervous. Do not use meds if there is any other possible solution for your problem. Perhaps a change of job, a hobby for stress relieving. Talk to your wife about that, she might have a different, better prospective.