Hi, I am 41 years old and I have to deal with a lot of stress in my life. It is not just two jobs, I have two kids I have to take care of on my own, and no one is helping. Anyway, I am not interested in medications, at least not for now, but I know that I will have to deal with that stress somehow. A friend offered me to try with Mindfulness meditation, but I am so skeptic about that.

Well, you said that you don’t want medications, so there are not so many choices left. You can try with psyche therapy or maybe even some hobby, exercises etc, but if you want a therapy, perhaps Mindfulness meditation is the right thing to you. Its latest effect is considering the stress relieving and that is exactly what you need. And don’t be so skeptic, try it, you can always switch to something else if you are not satisfied.