Can you help me? I have been depressed lately and have problems sleeping. I know that my work is devastating for my mental state, no mistakes allowed, that is the best way to describe it. But how am I to deal with it? If it was not for really large payment, I would have left it a long tome ago. Sometimes, I even dream of work obligations. Any help?

Several advices can help you here. First, you should engage yourself in any kind of activity that does not have any connections with your work. That could be a hobby, some sort of workout, something like that. Also, you must improve your social life (if you are married, talk about his problem with him), get out more often, meet new faces etc. If you think that you cannot manage this depression, there is always a help of expert, do not be ashamed of it.

I've been exactly where you are!! What I have learned is that: I needed to take a look at my priorities!!! Money is great.......... but, there should be a balance between work & home life.

Spending quality time with your kids SHOULD BE a bigger priority than making tons of money. What I remember the most about my childhood was the times that when I was younger, my father spent time with us hiking, camping, fishing, various other activities. However, I also remember lots of times that my father tore me to shredds emotionally by putting his job first.

We all know money makes the world go round. But when someone is ASKING for more hours to work, that's just going to far.

Sticking to a 40 hour work week, I'm sure; will go a long way toward your STRESS level & finding a balance.

You also may wish to pick up an enjoyable, relaxing hobby. Some people work out the stress by drawing, reading, taking hot bubble baths, drinking herbal tea.