just grab your kids, go pick up your spouse, hop in the car...and drive somewhere, stay in a hotel...eat out.. not tell anyone where you were going and just get away from life for awhile.

That's what I want to do today.

C'mon Friday.

You got your "Love my family" on today!

I'd do that today too, but We'd have to just drive around the hospital parking lot.

:LOL:
C'mon Baby Scissors!

TODAY IS BABY RANDO DAY??????!!!

TODAY IS BABY RANDO DAY??????!!!
Not necessarily - just wishful thinking, I guess!

I'd like to do that without the family sometimes. Is that so wrong?

IMHO you definitely need a hobby or something to take you away from the family for a while and so does she. It took me years to get my wife to do something outside the home. I always felt she was losing her identity by not having an existence outside our marriage. Finally she took a job where she gets to meet the public working in a store and she loves it. Of course I have always had that type of existence as my work. Our life has improved tremendously since she got out of the house too. She has gone away for weekends to church retreats but the only times I have been away were when I took my dragster to Indy for the nationals. We took the wives with us the first year and that was a huge mistake. They didn't agree on anything so we never did that again.

I find your honesty so refreshing :D

I was thinking the same thing.
Let me get away for a break.
I'm glad you said it first.

I had my 5yo in the car with me last evening and thought "I could just take him and run and that would cause so many problems for the soon 2bx!" tempting, but not all that practical.