Robber raids police dorm A knife-wielding robber picked the wrong target in Japan when he burst into a police dormitory. The 26-year-old demanded cash but instead found himself surrounded by police officers, reports Mainichi Shimbun. Police suspect the robber may have intended to rob a Japan Railways office next to the police dormitory in Haramachi. "Our uniforms look pretty similar to those used by JR, so he probably got us mixed up," a police officer at the scene said. The arrested man told police: "I didn't really care where I could go, but never dreamed I'd end up where I did."

You dummy in Japanese

麿 傀儡

You dummy in Japanese 麿 傀儡
Domo aregato

id**t San...

8)

Domo aregato
Nooo, that's thank you The Japanese are too polite to call anyone dummy.

Well then I don't think I want to be Japanese.

I'm sure they'll send him to a school for robbers where he can learn better techniques.

You obviously haven't met my husband!

I can't quite remember.... I think it is more like insulting their family line...like calling them an henin (low life, dirt bag).. I was into James Clavel books and had a great interest in Bushido and the Edo period.