i was abused over and over 10 years ago by an older family member, but i absolutly cannot get over it AT ALL. i feel so sick just by the thought. I cry for no reason. triggers set off the emotions all over again.. i cant live like this. how do u ? Please help ...

Yes, you can get past this, but it is not easy.

You will need help.

Seek out a professional counselor right away.
Ask your religous leader for help finding one if you need assistance.

There IS help and relief for those who ask for it.
You have a rough road ahead of you, but it IS possible to recover.
*(maybe not forget, but recover and feel better about yourself and life)

Good luck.

i know happen to me you have to be strong and talk about it dont let people say no get help

you dont ever forget, but professional help like therapy can help you cope and adjust better. I was molested as a kid and sexually abused too. It affected me growing up, how i related to girls as a teen and how i relate to men and  women now as an adult. It still affects my sex life now because of things i engaged in growing up. Now as a married adult, my life has been nothing but filled with depression, Anxiety and PTSD. Sex life is now horrible. I cant even satisfy my wife so cheating on her part is inevitable. Its like i continue to lose, no winning for me, my life is miserable. I have sought therapy and it has helped, i have taken meds too, but i still suffer from all these emotional issues. Seek help.

I am so sorry for your pain. I don't know how to get over it. I am walking through it right now. I wish it would have never happened. Once on a date and once by my brother who is in total denial. I know I have confronted it head on but in my heart it is like a blister that has festered in my heart. I don't know how to get past it. I will pray for you and your situation. I may not know you but God know you.

Hello to all the innocents thats been sexually abused as a child and have grown up, and anyone who may be still young... I am so sorry to hear anyone ever getting sexually assaulted, and or molested, bashed as a little innocent child, from sickening predators out there, who think they own the world, and can walk by and just abuse the vulnerable. Every moment in my life, i feel like dying, my body is giving up from physical torture, and emotional abuse, and mental torture of the rape sessions, and lectures he gave about how i and other children in world is born for what i was experiencing, apparently for the luxuries of his-kind, his-kind must be some low ass-classed inhumane pathetic dickheads, who attacks innocent children and grandmothers for their effing self gratification and feeling empowered by raping literally innocents. I Wish All Their Kind To Be a Hero, if they Think They Own The World, and GO f*****g TELL POLICE OFFICERS AND FEDERAL OFFICERS ALL THEIR CRIMES TO INNOCENTS, SEE IF THEY HAVE THEIR EGO STILL ATTACHED! World Will Be Changing Soon, GOOD WILL ALWAYS WIN, KEEP PRAYING, KEEP LOOKING FOR HOW TO CARE FOR YOURSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME, SPEAK, DONT STOP SPEAKING TILL YOU FIND THE RIGHT THERAPISTS THAT WORK FOR YOU, NEVER GIVE UP! IF YOU GET ANGRY, TRANSFORM THAT ANGER INTO POSITIVE PRODUCTIVE STATEMENT WRITING, AFTER YOU SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP LIKE PSYCHIATRIST WHO CAN DIAGNOSE AND LOWER YOUR SEVER SYMPTOMS, AND CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST YOU GET ALONG WITH, SO YOU CAN SAY EVERYTHING, AND HEAL IN TIME. BE PROUD THAT YOU SURVIVED THIS LONG, AND YOU WILL SURVIVE LONGER, LEARN TO PUSH AWAY STRESS'S AS MY PSYCHIATRIST'S ONCE SAID TO ME, WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CANT HANDLE IT, TAKE A BREAK, WRITE WHAT TRIGGERS YOU, KEEP THOSE ASIDE, WRITE WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. BE THERE FOR YOURSELF, IT AINT SELFISH, ITS CALLED LOVING YOURSELF, WHICH I HAVE ALOT TO WORK ON MYSELF, BUT I HAVE BEEN DISSOCIATING FROM MY SELF MOST OF MY LIFE, so i dont go through all the pain, but now i face reality, and i want to one day help others! Im not even healed yet, but i have Faith in Good Righteous Police Officers, i see them as SaviorS, like God's lantern, leasing me to escape from being tortured, it will be very hard, when you make a statement to police at first, but, your in control, ask to take breaks, and understand, it is strongly likely during statement period specially, when you are reporting this criminal to police officers, that you may get so sensitive, specially to anything that resembles, or triggers anything from past abuses, just be STRONG, PRAY, FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE, I PRAY FOR ALL THE CHILDREN AND ADULTS AFFECTED MOST OF MY LIFE, AFTER I FINISH MY STATEMENT, IM GOING TO PHYSICALLY GRADUATE IN AREAS, WHERE I CAN HELP CHANGE LAW AND SUPPORT GROUPS, IN FAVOR OF INNOCENTS. AND PREVENT CRIME MEASURES. THIS IS WHY IAM STILL ALIVE TILL TODAY, OTHERWISE I WOULD BE IN MUCH MORE MESS THEN IAM NOW, I HAVE A GOAL, AND I WANT AND MUST DO IT! REPORT THE CRIMINALS ARSE :) MAY GOD GIVE ALL POWER TO THE VICTIMS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ALL OVER THE WORLD. AMEN.

Apologies with some typo there, its meant to be **Releasing me to escape from being tortured ( reporting to Good Police Officers and Seeking professionals and everything you can ever find to help yourself survive and recover and most importantly HeaL, and stop the criminal re-committing the crime by reporting the sexual molester)***<3

Youn just made my day .Ur pretty awesome .im 15 and going through a struggle and I think u gave me strength to seek help.so I thank you.