Lately I've made some dumb mistakes at work, and I'm feeling quite stoopid. What do you do to bring yourself out of a funk like that?

Because i am wired the way I am, I make them all the FRIKKIN time. Usually my boss's foot up my butt is enough to make me attend to details a little more closely for awhile.

that is a good question. I go through these phases too. it seems to me that they just have to run their course. when ever I try to force myself out of them, it gets worse. :shrug:

Massengill for Men

Massengal for Men
Say WHAT?

Massengal for Men
Say WHAT? You question was how do you stay fresh Massengill for Men was a joking regarding the douche product that keeps women fresh (though I spelled it incorrectly) I will go back into my hole in the wall now.... :P

Massengill for Men
you beat me to it.

Massengal for Men
Say WHAT?
You question was how do you stay fresh Massengill for Men was a joking regarding the douche product that keeps women fresh (though I spelled it incorrectly) I will go back into my hole in the wall now.... :P Well, I understood the reference...and even though I didn't have a specific name-brand in mind, I was on the same track. That's sad, isn't it?

How very true. Sad, but true.

That's what I was thinking you meant too

I usually get really down and out, in a funk, and then I get drunk. Then, I feel horrible, and guilty....which causes me to snap out of my funk.

Then I live clean and think positive. :wiggle:

That's what I'm tryin', anyway.

I know! I Know!!

We'll stick one of those "DO NOT EAT" gel packets up yer wazzooo and then you'll stay fresh for a long time!

:umno: she's having a focusfactor day :umno:

"try" to get enuff sleep at night.....then
plenty of coffee during the day....and try to think before I open my mouth, which is a problem....

Massengill for Men
You've seemed a little off your game lately, Bam. But don't settle for the regular product, new Massengill for Men with Wings will have you feeling rejuvenated in no time! 4 out of 5 Riff Raffers agree. Comes in both Stetson and Brut 33 fragrances.