if i continue to swim, i'll need some decent goggles. i took my goggles off hours ago and still look like someone punched me in both eyes.

any suggestions? 8)

The only suggestion I can offer is do not, I repeat do not ask that old fart at the pool. :teehee:

Mine leave a ring for a little while too.

If you try then on at the store. without the strap, press them on your eyes. They should stay for about 2 seconds before falling off. They now come in different sizes.

I like the Aqua Shpere Kaiman. They come in large and small.

If you're not diving off a platform, TriBob's suggestion will work just fine. After one dive and two eyefulls of pool water, I deal with the rings.

At least I didn't have my contacts in at the time....

:hysteria: he was there again today
watching. :umno:

:hysteria: he was there again today
watching. :umno:
You went back??!! 8O
:LOL:
Make sure you get a good mask so you can see all the turds in the bottom of the pool. :twocents:

I used to swim competively and I found that there is no real favourite pair amongst swimmers. I even found that ones that cost 2.50, sorry from UK were sometimes the best. It's a matter of trying a few pairs out until you've got the best. Basically they don't need to be on tight for them not to leak, if thisis the case they are the wrong googles

I know that Seal Goggles will not let any water at all in, however they kind of hurt to get off your face.

you know, this goggle thing goes on and on for me. friday after my hour in the pool, i had goggle marks on my face till evening. :umno:
leakage isn't really a problem as much as marking....i think my next ones will be a "kids' size" goggle.

Sounds pretty obvious, but have you tried loosening the strap? Maybe you're just wearing them too tightly? The switch to kids' size doesn't really sound like a solution unless your current goggles are much larger than your eye sockets, ie, they're covering your eyebrows.

My eyes are sort of close together, so I actually do wear my kids' goggles when I swim!!!! speedo goggles with seals all the way around them!
That's funny that you said that!

Get a snorkel mask. I see a few folks doing that in the pool here. If I swam regular, I think that's what I'd do.

I've even seen people do a few tris with them.... but do their times count? Or do they get disqualified?

Disqualified?.. as long as there is no snorkel, the mask itself is okay.

:teehee: no, they aren't covering my eyebrows, but someone at the pool told me my face is "small" and i should try kids' sized ones.
i've messed with the tension on them alot, i'm thinking they aren't too tight.