When eating a burger or other sandwich, do you eat around the edge to save the middle for last, do you apply the typewriter method or do you start at one end and just plow through to the other side? I plow. Lord do i plow. My one daughter utilizes the typewriter method to a T. And you? When I say sandwich, I'm talking about those that are round or square-ish. Hoaggies, subs, hotdogs (those those really aren't sandwiches according to the Hamburg Bread And Meat Convention of 1812 - and po-boys are exempt from this.

I plow as well, but on occasion, if there is a piece when I get closer to the finish that looks especially good and has the most stuff on it, I will try to save that piece for the last.

I plow, it's a lesson I learned in my farmboy youth.

I plow. I try to concentrate on eating slower. I'm usually on my second plate before everybody else is halfway through the first.

Plow-- and oh baby!! do I love a good sandwich!

i pick at my veggie burgers. :roll:

no plow, no Typewriter. the stick picks.

I PLOW. I love hamburgers. They are the most perfect food ever invented. No bones or yucky stuff to get in the way. Every birthday lunch involves a burger place of some sort. Preferably a big, juicy messy concoction.

I don't get to eat these anymore--just a couple of times a year. So when I do I'm like a pig in mud!!!

Plow!

I didn't realize there was any other way? :shrug:

:oops:

Plow! With about 35 napkins!

By "plow", do you mean shove it all in, or just go through from one side to the other?

If the latter, aren't you left holding two chunks on either side?

I have a very cartoonish picture of what is going on here. :P

Just like the farmer, I plow.

No Christopher Sholes for me.

I eat around the edge about halfway, then start eating the middle, while still working it around.

Plow! With about 35 napkins!
1 you should see me at wendys

Plow! With about 35 napkins!
1 you should see me at wendys So now the question is...how many riff raffers want or will have a big ol' burger for lunch??? :P me me me