Next year im goning to be a sophomore and since I'm the fastest guy i'll be in more of a leadership role on the team.

i absolutely cant STAND most younger kids though..even the kids in the junior high really bother me. they just seem so annoying and immature..

how do you deal with it!?!?

When I taught students that age, I set clear standards and expectations to follow. I usually told them if they wanted to be treated like they're growing up, they needed to act like it as well. To follow these golden rules: Respect Responsibility Restraint If you give respect...you'll get respect If you act responsible...you'll be greatly admired If you restrain from things you shouldn't do...you show great character, integrity and responsibility Most kids at that age like the validation that they're not babies anymore. Give them a little room to breathe and have a say; but also be clear with what you need them to do. Sometimes making them a part of the decision making helps. Then they own their situation and know they have to live up to some of their expectations. This was just my experience when teaching 6, 7, 8th graders.

I just hip toss 'em to the ground and let 'em know who's boss right up front.

guns solve all problems

guns solve all problems
:LOL: :umno: You ARE joking right?

I just avoid them.

I good solid beating with a cane once a week works also!!!