I am due for my period in 6 days. Can i take a pregnancy test yet?

My period was at the end of October. I had sex Oct 26,27,28,29 and it was intentionally unprotected. Before that I hadn't had sex for 3yrs. Is it possible I could have gotten pregnant and it's too early to tell? If so when is the best time for me to take a home test, or should I just go for the blood test?

Im having the same problem as you.and from what everybody keeps telling me is you have to wait until ya next mp.to take a hpt.when is your mp due.then you'll kno when to take it.but some say u can take a. Hpt as 1 day before ya missed period

I thought I was due yesterday. I'm a bit confused because a couple of days before i had sex I had just very little spotting, and I thought I was going to start but I didn't so we had sex. I read some where that sperm can live up to five days, so I'm wondering do I count five days from the last time we had sex? I have three children and it seems like I'd know.

If you was due yesterday then yes take a hpt the spotting you had may have been ovulation bleeding dnt wanna get ya hopes up though cause anything's possible.and yes I understand I too have 3 I'm going through something similar rite now so I'm doing the 2ww.ughhhh.it sucks.I had my lmp on the 21 ovulated the 2nd of this month had sex 28,31,1,2,3,4,5.now I'm cramping mild headache and Moody as ever.confused

Wow that's very interesting. I heard someone say that I could have been ovulating but I didn't believe it because I had never heard of that before. I've been cramping for a couple of days with an aching back but I figure it's just my period coming. I took one this morning and it was negative. So I should wait until next weekend to take a test? With my last child who's now three I took a blood test and I was only about a week into the pregnancy (at least that's what the dr told me)  I myself have been pretty moody the past few days, so I just don't know. My fiance says he just knows that I'm pregnant.

Yea it is confusing when u want something so bad
Just wait another week hope its our month.I'm 9 day's away from my mp.hope I get a positive result.keep me posted

Okay so I took a test today and it was negative. I don't know what else to think or do. It's odd how I missed October. Not having sex for years before I did the other weekend I'm just lost on what could be wrong. I'm eating healthy and taking vitamins. I've been reading and reading and still can't find any answers.