I already had my period for this month, but If I had unprotected sex a few times at the end of that same month, when would be a good time to take pregnancy test? I know he finished inside me on each different time which is why I would want to take a test.

21 days after last sex is the time I would recommend.

If you had sex within the fortnight before your period started, then you would not normally have been fertile. However, pregnancy is still possible as regularity of ovulation is not guaranteed.

You would normally wait until a period has not arrived to allow a test to be accurate. That would be about a 14 days after ovulation. However, sperm can live up to 6 days in a woman's body. So, as 14 + 6 = 20, I would wait 21 days before testing. You can test earlier, and a positive result would be reliable, but a negative one would not. So I suggest waiting 3 weeks.

I hope this helps.

Hi i am 20 years old. Me and my ex (we broke up a month ago) had sex 3 times last december. we used the pull-out method. My last period was last decmber 14. And until now i haven't had my period. My period was irregular. And this was the longest that i haven't had my period. It's been 2 and a half. I used HPT a day before my supposed to be period. And came out negative. And now it's been 10 days but my period is still none.  should i try a HPT again? 

Yes. You should take a test after your period has failed to arrive. Wait 3 weeks until after your last sex.

You say your have an irregular cycle. What is the range of the cycle lengths (say 30-35 days)?

What dates in Dec did you have sex?

42 days is my longest. Dec 19, 24, 27, 28.

I was hoping to know your shortest also.
I assume from what you said that your period was due 14 Feb, and you tested 13 Feb. If your last sex was 28 Dec, then 13 Feb should have been accurate. But if you have had sex since then, you need to test 21 days after your last sex.

My shortest was 31 days. I'll try again on sunday. It's been 10 weeks since my last period. Or maybe i just wanted so bad to have a baby. Stress can delay a period also right?

If your last period started Dec 14, then with a cycle of 31 days, you could have been fertile 27 & 28 Dec. Have you had sex this year (Jan/Feb)? When was the last time?
Why did you want a baby so badly?
Yes, stress can delay a period, but another test would be a good idea.

No. December was the last time. Yeah i will try again on march. But can you be pregnant by pull out method? Is there a chance?

Yes you can get pregnant by the 'pull-out' method. It is very unreliable. Pre-cum can contain sperm.

Oh thankyou. Its 10 weeks since my last period. I'll post an update once i test another HPT.

Im afraid to take a HPT again.

You must not be afraid enough to not take a test. You are either pregnant, or (I think more likely) not. There is no in-between! You need to know the answer. Not taking a test will not change anything. However, at 10 weeks there should be some pregnancy signs if indeed you are pregnant. The negative result earlier is likely to be reliable, and I would expect a test now to confirm that. Also you have not related any pregnancy symptoms.

I experienced some of the symptoms. Fatigue, dizzyness, moody, vomiting, swolen gums, i gain weight, my breast grew bigger, frequent urinating, i dont like to eat my favorites foods anymore. I have this craving for soy sauce and ketchup, lower back pain, heart burn. But i know some of these are PMS but i know that when i experienced PMS my period will come the next day but until now nada.

There are many reasons for a delayed or missed period, and some pregnancy symptoms can be period-related. So it important to have a test so that you can be certain whether you are pregnant or not. If you are not pregnant, then you can relax, and learn from your experience. If you are pregnant, then you need to prepare and take care of yourself. So I suggest you take a test now.
Where are you from?