How soon can I take one? Plz need help

Hi Buttercup,

The EARLIEST would be two weeks after you had sex OR when your period is due.  Even then it MAY NOT be accurate.

Use your first morning urine, your wake up pee, for best accuracy.

Good luck.

Hi there,

Yes what medic-dan posted above mine is correct! 

rule of thumb is test 19 days after you had sex. But if the test is negative that doesn't mean you aren't pregnant (it could mean the pregnancy hormone was too low for the test to detect). 

Now for most accurate results. Wait for your period. If you miss it, take a test 2 weeks after you missed your period. This means, if you know you usually have your period on the 23rd or 24th you would take a test two weeks after the 25th or 26th.

If you get your period on time, and you're a paranoia like me lol, take a test two weeks after your period finishes. (but it's not really necessary unless you're having symptoms).

You CAN'T have a period when you're pregnant, but you can have bleeding that is similar to a period and happens the same time your period would come - so that is why I test two weeks after (what i think is a period) just to be sure.

Tell us how it goes,

Best wishes!

Can you look at my other question I need help and advice with that more then a test