My husband and I tried to conceive a baby this month. I ovulated on March 25th, so 6 days ago. Yesterday I experienced twangy pain in my lower stomach but more on one side than in the middle. This morning I have more of a cramping pain, very similar to menstrual cramps. I have read that this could be implantation cramping. How early can I take a pregnancy test?

It can happen that you get implantation cramps during the ovulation, some women even experience some bleeding. I think it is still early to think you might have got pregnant, but of course, if you start feeling some other early pregnancy symptoms, you should do the test. If your breasts become tender or swollen, if you feel fatigue, nausea, if the cramps keep occurring.. then there might be a possibility that you are in your early pregnancy.
The earliest you can get the positive result doing the home pregnancy test is seven days after ovulation, so I guess this is the right timing to do it. In case the test shows the negative result but you still miss your period, then you retake the test.
It is estimated that the highest possible screening sensitivity of the home pregnancy test by one week after the first day of the missed period is 97%.
SO if you are not impatient, and if you miss your period, I would suggest you to wait and then do the test as recommended, then it would be the most accurate!

did u get a pos result?

so what if you dont remember the last time you had your period, how long should you wait after sex to take a home pregnancy test???