Hello everyone, I was just wondering how soon can you take a pregnancy test.. I think i may have got pregnant around August 31.
My last period was august 29, My cycles are 25 days.. so i know i can get pregnant right after my period.. I have been looking online to see when is the best time to take a early pregnancy test & some say 5 days b4 your next period is do, but my period is not due till September 24. If i am pregnant i could almost be 3 weeks... Is it still to early to take a test or could it be okay if i did??

Please help!! :-)

For the most accurate results you should test one or two days before your period. But there are tests that you can take 5 days before your missed period. Good luck!

the most accuarate test would be a blood test but for a hpt would be a few days to the day your due for your next mentrual cycle. good luck!

After about 2 weeks or 19 days, you can take a pregnancy test and usually get normal results back.