I just would like to know early you can find out your pregnant. I am trying to have a baby. I hate waiting to find out. I would like to know how soon I could take a Test. How early can a Doctor find out with blod work?

You can buy home test seven days after you had intercourse and this is the earliest you can find out but if you want to be absolutely sure than wait at least 12 days. There are few brand names which are claiming that you will know just in a few days but you must be aware of the fact that every woman is different and that this kind of tests sometimes can mess up.

And it is very important to read the product label carefully and follow the instructions as directed.

If you don’t want to wait that long you can visit your doctor and get a blood test. Blood tests can give you an answer a lot sooner than a urine test. 

I hope that this answers your question and since you are trying to conceive I hope that your test is going to be positive. Let us know about the results.