i had sex a week ago...the condom came off inside me...and i've been nauseus everyday since then...is this coincidence...are these symptoms of morning sickness? cud i be pregnant?
me n my boyfriend dnt kno when the condom came off...we're really worried. please help!

See, you say you have been nauseous every day since your condom came off. It's possible in general to get pregnant in that situation of course, and morning sickness can show up pretty soon. If you asked can I be pregnant, I've started feeling sick a week after intercourse, I'd say yeah, there's a chance. But morning sickness really doesn't start a day after sex. Really. I think the embryo first has to implant before you can feel sick from pregnancy nausea. 

I'd say your nausea is down to stress in this case. If you want to be sure, take a pregnancy test and I think once you know it's negative, once it's time to take it of course (from the first day of your expected period) your worries should be gone and so should your "early pregnancy sign". 

my girlfriend is in the same and im scared to death too. Please someone post somethign to help us!

Normally morning sickness doesn't happen until almost 2 months later but some women can get it earlier or not at all.

You will not experience symptoms of pregnancy only one week after.

If you think about basic Biology, it takes a bit of time for the egg to be implanted, never mind for other things to happen.

The only way you will know is to take a pregnancy test.

I've been doing some reading on the net myself about how early you can detect you are pregnant and it is different for every woman. with some women you start getting symptoms a few days after conception and with others they do not realize it until after their missed period. most people will look back on their pregnancy and realize that they had a few symptoms before their missed period. i suggest doing some research on your own, you'll find out a lot more that way then what people will tell you on here because there are different out looks on the matter, but like i said its different for every woman, and then just wait until your next missed period or rather a few days aftr it because of the stress you are under worrying about it could make it late, if it comes back negative and you still don't have your period within the next week take another or go to the doctor something could be wrong.

common since would tell you that if the condom is still inside you like you said then go to the doc and have them take a look you could just have toxic shock....

me and my boyfriend are in the same situation, condom slipped off & got stuck inside, i've been nauseous too for a few days now, but it's too soon for a test. one person said it could be tss, but i dont think that's likely because it probably wasnt left in long enough to do that kind of damage. like i've been told, all you can do is wait til you miss your period and take a test. but yes, nausea is a morning sickness symptom.

My husband and I just had sex last night, and I've been feeling waves of nausea all day off and on. Could I ALREADY be feeling morning sick if I'm pregnant?

i have just found out i am pregnant about 3 days ago and i was a week late for my period i am now experiencing the sickness feeling and its horrible and its all day but if the condom slipted off wuddnt it perform a barrier with the condom in the way?

i took plan b 2 days after havng unproteced sex but he didnt cum.. and today a week after taking the pill i thrw up in the morrning and was all sweaty and pale.. i am freaking out what do i do

"My husband and I just had sex last night, and I've been feeling waves of nausea all day off and on. Could I ALREADY be feeling morning sick if I'm pregnant?"

I am an easy breeder! My husband and I started last night trying for a baby, I feel very nauseated this morning but not like a flu, just waves.. I read that you can get them as soon as the day after cenceiving, so how long can it take to conceive? is it a min of a few days? that i have to search..

I am in the same situation almost but I am trying to get pregnant. I have had lots of unprotected sex for a few months and I even quit my birth control back in November. I took a pregnancy test yesterday night but it said negative.I used a First Response test because I know they can detect smaller amounts of HCG levels. I've noticed I have had some slight weight gain mainly in my uterus area and I have been feeling sick to my stomach a good amount.I am also much more hungrier than normal. When I don't eat I feel sick even worse and then when I do eat I feel fine for a bit and then the sick feeling returns. Last week on Thursday I had some slight cramping and now it's not really there anymore. I still feel some mild cramping but nothing much to notice, it's mostly just feeling like I have an upset stomach. Does anyone think I am pregnant?! My period isn't scheduled to start until March 5 and I am getting so impatient! I don't want to waste a test this early just to find out I'm not pregnant.

Morning sickness does not typically arrive until the 6th-8th week of pregnancy (which would actually be 4-6 weeks after the intercourse that led to the pregnancy). It is somewhat common to have nausea after ovulation due to hormonal fluctuations and this could definitely be exacerbated by stressing out over it. However, this would mean that you were your most fertile when you were having sex, so there is still a high likelihood of pregnancy. Bottom line, it would be best to "act" pregnant until time for your period, then take a test if it doesn't start.

technically it only takes about 5-7 days for the fertilized egg to travel through the fallopian tubes and implant in the uterus and women can experience sickness when the egg is implanted because the hormones start being released immediately. therefore, women can experience sickness as early as a week after conception...it just depends on the woman. some women have no sickness at all throughout their whole pregnancy and some don't experience it until they are months along...again it depends on the woman. But you really shouldn't jump to conclusions until you miss a period, take a test and/or see a doctor :)