I been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and my period was 3 days late but it skipped a month and came on march 2. I been having pregnancy symptoms like frequent urination,fatigue, nauseous, and I also spotted right before my period started. My boyfriend been been hAving back pains, if he even smells liver( which he loves) he gets sick and throws up. He's been really exhausted too. I want to take a pregnancy test and find out. What should I do.??

It sounds like you could be pregnant. The spotting might have been implantation bleeding which can happen when you become pregnant. You should take a test and if it says negative take a couple more tests a few days apart. If it still says negative you should see a doctor and get tested by them.

Hi as i'm reading post and i'm new here i think i'm not alone then and think you could help :) .... I had ovulated around 3/4days ago with treatments took clomid, 7shots gonal-f injections, and 1 ovitrelle and we tried to concieve 3 days ago.. Is having hot flashes and getting very nervious an erly pregnancy sign as i'm very anxious and cant wait 2 more weeks to find out if im preg or not :/

To "angel_love"  Those could be pregnancy symptoms since many women have reported getting hot flashes or feeling nervous from pregnancy however it seems a bit early for you to be getting any symptoms because it takes around 6 days for the egg to implant itself into the uterus and then the symptoms of pregnancy dont usually occur till around a week before your next period is due. So unfortunately there is no way of knowing this early on if you are pregnant or not. So all you can do is just wait it out. Good luck!

Thanks alot for your respons :) i have to wait one more week then .. Hope i am :) god knows :) thanks once again xxx

You're welcome :) I hope you are too!

Hi its me again i need your suggestion :) i had ovulated around 2 weeks from today exactly and i did a home test 3 days ago and it showed me not pregnant , can it be no because i tried it early? Do you think i can be pregnant and it didn't result how its supost to?

To Angel_love. Well pregnancy tests can give you false results if you dont wait long enough to take the test because you need to have enough of the pregnancy hormone in your body for the test to be able to pick it up and give you a positive reading which is why you should wait till your next period is due to take the test. But if you end up not being pregnant this month i would like to give you a few tips for if you have to try to conceive again. So number 1, it is important that when trying to conveive you should have sex around a day or 2 before you even start ovulating to increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Number 2, you also need to have sex every day during ovulation (if you have the time to do so) Number 3, do sex positions which involve deep penitration to help the sperm get as far in there as possible, Number 4, you can also prop up your bottom with a pillow during and after sex to help the sperm travel "up stream" Good luck and keep me updated on how things are going! :)

Hi my friend, yesterday i asked my gyni and he told me to try another test today and i did but i had negative result :( and btw i did those step you mensioned before but as we know now nothing happened :/ now i'll see whats the next step :/ thanks alot for your help :)

I am very sorry to hear that :( But with trying to get pregnant it is common for it to take 6 months to a year of trying before even successfully conceiving. So dont lose hope because I am sure that it will happen for you eventually :)

Hi sry for not sending back but lost the page :/ ... Its so nice of you giving me support :) i really appreciate it :) .. Last week when i told you i did the test and it came positive i talked to my gyn and told me to do another one , another week later due to had other pacient whom had false result in a week, so now i'm trying another test tomorrow fingers crossed for a good result :) .. I'll keep you informed :)

Sorry i said positive but it was negative (not pregnant) now i have to check again

Best of luck to you! :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Hey kad .. No luck :/ .. Test came not pregnant now i have to wait until 1st week of oct coz my dr gonna be abroad this week .. My concerns are that my period still didn't come and i feel a little different than normal i feel bloated , very tired most of the time, some cramps and alot of swings mood haha and i'm afraid that i mite be preg and it don't result because my partner his mum found out she was pregnant with him at 3months she had tool tests every werk and never shown that she was pregnant. Can it be in their blood maybe? Or its just me? Imagining maybe or trying to find reasons desperately to get pregnant :/

Hmm. Well since you are late for your period it is still possible that you could be pregnant. The test could have given you a false negative because the pregnancy hormone in your body might not be strong enough yet for a test to pick it up. Which is a pretty common thing. I dont know that it could be beause its in their blood. But since a lot of women dont find out they are pregnant until later on in their pregnancy it could be very possible that the same thing that happened to his mom is happening to you. I would suggest you take another test in a week if you still havent gotten your period yet and ask the doctor to do a pregnancy test with a blood sample if you havent done that already because those tests are more accurate than regular urine tests. So basically keep taking tests once a week if you havent had a period yet because if there is no sign of your period after a couple weeks you probably are pregnant and the test just hasnt been able to detect the hormone in your body yet because sometimes that hormone takes a while to become strong enough for a test to detect it.