Hi there,
I'm new around here and have a couple questions....
My hubby and I are trying to become pregnant.
My period is due in 4 days....
4 days ago I started bleeding. Never have soaked or come close to soaking a pad, it's not like my normal period, much lighter. But, I have menstural cramps but only in the morning!
The timing would be exact for Implantation bleeding, but cramping? And to last this long?
I've had no other symptoms.
I'm quite confused! Anyone help?

Could be, the only way to know is to wait a few days and take a test

I am having the SAME thing!!! It's like a light period..and it started on day 20 of my cycle..and has continued!!! We aren't trying to get preggie though...i have 3 children....so...we have no idea what it could be? I am right there with you!

Some women who are trying to get pregnant will learn their cycles to TTC...

THE TRUTH is that your cycle changes often, sometimes from month month, so this caould very likely be a period!

Implantation bleeding is not as heavy as a normal period, generally is is spotty and pink.(IF You even get it, as not all women experience this)

You can take a test 5 days before a period is due, that is the earliest you can test...

Until you test, there is really no way to truly know...

my sister had a light period at first then the next day2 days her period was normal then it when away then she found out she was pregnant it is possible so when it stops take the test im also having the same sytoms too

i am having a simalar problome i took 2 pregnancy test and they came out positive but i slept whit my boyfriend and carried to much weight then i got my period

I am also very confused my period was 5 days late so I deceided to do two pregnancy tests both different brands well both cam out positive. The next day at about 5pm I stared to bleed. I went to the doctor the next morning he said a pregnancy test came up negative. Well I continued to bleed for three days should I take another pregnancy test. I am so confused as to was is happening to me. I find it hard to believe that to different brads of tests ould come up positive if I was not prgnant.

It is possiable that the lab at the doctors messed up their test (it has happened) But the fact you bleed for so long shows that you are most likely (at least not anymore) pregnant- The problem with the early pregnancy tests are that if you take them before your period is due there is still that chance that the "start" of the pregnancy will fail (it happens more than you know- almost every woman has this happen at least once in her life but think nothing of it because they get their period)... SO, take another test if you want and if it comes out positive again than either go back to the doctor (or see another one) but chances are you are no longer pregnant.... (but its not considered a "miscarriage" because the medical profession does not consider you technically pregnant until your missed period at the earliest- usually 10 days post. - hope this helps and good luck
PS if you could come back and post your results I am sure it would be helpful to someone in the future

Hi! I took 6 preg. tests and they all came back positive. I had a blood test done by a doc and he said I was 3 weeks preg. I started having this light brownish blood and a couple of days later, I was bleeding like I had my period. I have clots and everything. Slight cramping. What is wrong with me? Am I having a miscarriage or do some women experience this in their 1st trimester as well? I'm scared and nervous and don't know what to do.