Ok well I always questioned myself ''am i in the good zone of puberty''.The thing is my penis is so small like so small and i am 13.I remember i had i think what they call ''wet dreams'' when i ws basically 11 which i thought meant i startted eary but little did i know now that im 13 and i look at other kids im like damn!you can see their flaccis penis in the locker room is bigg even the nerds like holy sh!#.Not just that but i dont have any hairs besides few ball hairs and they're 3 times bigger than my penis.I have also had some voice cracks.I am probably the most spoiled kid in my school making retarded penis jokes and something to do with penises.The doctor also said i have like a non-retractable foreskin.I just want to know am i average behind or crazy behind and their is any boosters.P.S i am 13 , mexican,7th grade, and 5 foot 98 lbs

Hi Adrian

You are in the early stages of puberty the few pubic hairs you have confirms that along with starting to ejaculate at 11 and having wet dreams.

There is no way to speed up the process as everyone grows and develops at different rates and times your penis will grow and you will get taller and experience all the other changes associated with puberty how long it takes or what the end result will be is hard to predict.

If you search for the Tanner puberty scale and do the quiz it will tell you what stage of puberty you are in along with provide you information on growth and development.

It may not seem like it but you are developing normally you may be a little smaller than some guys but that is normal as people come in all sizes the same is true about the penis.

Thanks for the comment!

Your Welcome hope it helped put your mind at ease.