Hi Im 14 and i still haven't hit puberty! I know i haven't because my voice hasn't cracked and i dont have any armpit hair!! All of the other boys in my class have cus they all have deep voices and armpit hair! Also when i masturbate nothing comes out!! Please help!!!

Hi Dan

Pubic hair around your penis is one the early indications of starting puberty.

If you have not yet started growing pubic hair you could just simply be a bit of a late bloomer which is pretty common.

There is no set age to start puberty for some it can be as early as 11 years old for others it can be as late as 16 everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.

Not being able to ejaculate in the early stages of puberty is also common it does not mean there is anything wrong you just have not reached the point in your development where you can ejaculate.

It can be frustrating when your friends and classmates seem to be developing ahead of you but there is no way to speed up the process and when your body is ready it will happen.

If you search for the Tanner puberty scale and do the quiz it will tell you if you have started puberty and if you have what stage you are at there is also good information on growth and development.

Thanks mike! I'll take that quiz right now!