Have I hit puberty??? I'm 13 and I'm a male. I have pubic hairs and acne too. I also have some peach fuzz in my Pitts. A few days back I masturbated and this sticky white clear stuff came out slowly is that cum and if so Have I hit puberty??

Health Guru
Hi jarFor, yes you have started puberty now by what you describe, over the next few years you will start to notice other things like more body hair facial hair your penis getting bigger your testicles getting bigger and your voice getting deeper plus other changes you won't notice. It can be quite normal for your penis to be the last thing you notice getting bigger but that can grow right up to your early 20s. Hope this has answered your questions and if you have more feel free to ask :-)

Hi Jarfor
As blankcanvas said you have definitely started puberty the pubic hair growth, the peach fuzz under your arms and ejaculating the white/clear sticky stuff are all clear indications of puberty.
For being 13 it sounds like you are developing normally and just as you should be.
If you look up the Tanner puberty scale for boys and do the quiz you can keep track of what stage you are in as you continue to develop.

What's a tanner puberty scale?

Hi JarFor
Tanner puberty scale is a way of determining what stage of puberty you are in.
There is a quiz that asks questions about how you are developing after you do the quiz it tells you what stage of puberty you are in.
If you want to find out what stage you’re at it is worth doing you can do a search for it to find it.