So I'm almost 13 years old and my penis is pretty small (like 3.5 inches) I have a little bush of arm pit hair and a little black pubic hair and no chest hair so have I or have I not gone though Puberty?? Or am I in the early stages?

Yes you are going through puberty now. As you get older your shoulders will broaden, your testicles will descend from your body, you'll get taller, grow more hair over your body, voice become deeper, and your penis will get bigger. But also you will get pimples during puberty so make sure to take care of your skin. Just relax and be happy your changing from a boy to a man, physically. Hope this helps ya buddy.

Boys gp through puberty a lot later than girls!  I went to highschool with some boys who wer shorter than all of the girls, and senior year they just grew all of a sudden!  Don't worry about your penis!  Im sure it will get bigger as you get older!  Also, i think puberty is a long process that is different and unique to the individual.  Maybe ask your dad when he hit puberty, considering that these things might be genetic

Hi Guest 2454
You are well into puberty and developing just as you should be for being 12 your penis size is good and well within what is considered average for your age.
If you search the Tanner puberty scale for boys you can take quiz and it will give you a good indication of how far into puberty you are.
Everyone grows and develops at different rates and time but it sounds like you are developing normally and 3.5 inches is just fine for your age, as people come in all sizes the same is true about the penis some guys may be bigger just as there are lots of guys the same age that are much smaller.
You have many years of growth and development ahead of you and it is happening just as it is suppose to for you no need to worry.