Well uhm basically

I have seen my brothers penis and it is 3" Erect He is 13 almost 14 (1 year younger)

And i'm 2" Erect

Niether of us have hit puberty

And i cannot retract foreskin? but my brother can? wierd huh.

Also, am i very close to hitting puberty, I have had some voice cracks very small amount of pubic hair at the base (tiny also) and im getting a visable mustache, and i have very dark testes with alot of hair

Any replies would be amazing thanks for checking this

Hi Guest

You have definitely started puberty the pubic hair confirms that.

Your brother being younger and having a bigger penis can happen they come in all sizes and there is no guarantee you will both end up being the same size.

If you search for the Tanner puberty scale and do the quiz it will tell you what stage of puberty you are in.

Sounds like you both are developing just as you should be but just maybe a bit later start than some which is very common.

But they are very tiny and there are very few pubic hairs, has that grown or was it already there?

I also cannot cum don't know the proper terms for that one.

That still indicates that you have just started puberty. Since you’re almost 15 you could say you are a bit of a late bloomer and that is common and does not mean anything is wrong it just means you got a bit of a late start. Not being able to ejaculate when you have just started puberty is also normal but as you continue to grow and develop you will be able to ejaculate when your body reaches that point in your development. Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times you may have gotten a bit of a late start but you have started puberty.

Hi Guest
The hair growth starts when you start puberty and they weren’t always there including the hair on your testicles.
Your concerns about your size is understandable but along with all the other changes associated with puberty penis growth is among those changes you and your brother can both expect to have that take place.
How long it will take and what the end result will be is hard t predict but you are developing normally with just a slight late start.
Puberty is a process that takes years to go through and you both could see significant changes as you grow and develop over the next few years.