i am 14 years old. 4"11' and 93 pounds. I have a lot of leg and arm hair. I have some peach fuzz on my face and no armpit hair. I have some hair on my scrotum and some pubes. it also have a high voice. Have I hit puberty.

hey guest yes you have started puberty. If you have any other questions or concerns just ask

Hey ben,

You have deffinatly hit puberty everyone developes at different paces. has your voice gotten lower at all? Also why do u think ur ejaculating pre cum instead of semen? Finall what is your idea of a normal sized penis for your age? Just wondering?

Thanks

Hi, I'm 14 about 4,11 and I have about a 2 in penis when erect. I have 2 long black pubes that have been there for over a month. No testicle growth or increased hair anywhere else. I do get frequent erections tho. I cannot produce sperm yet.... Have I hit puberty?

Hi Unknown321
You are in the beginning stage of puberty.
Your start may be a bit late compared to some but it is normal everyone grows and develops at different rates and times but you have definitely started puberty.
You will be going through all the changes associated with puberty more hair growth, penis will get bigger and you will experience a growth spurt.
If you search for the Tanner puberty scale it will give you more information and you can take the quiz and get an idea of what stage you are at.
You have lots of time to grow and develop the frequent erections is part of it as well no worries you are developing just the way you should.

Have I hit puberty I'm 10