Hi I am almost 15 in March. I wank off almost every day. Don't know wether that's good or bad? I have hair down there, no hair on face and arms and legs. Don't know if I have hit puberty. My penis is the size of my index finger. Don't know what to do and need some help!!!

Hi Curious

Well you have definitely hit puberty since you have pubic hair and the hair growth on your face, arms and legs will happen soon enough.

Nothing wrong with masturbating everyday it is a very popular pastime for guys :-)

Penis being the size of you index finger I guess depends on how big your finger is but it is probably close to average for your age I would think.

Everyone grows and develops at different rates and times and how long it takes and what the end result will be is hard to predict.

Height, size and penis size can vary a great deal among guys the same age it sounds like you are developing just as you should be but you may have gotten a bit of a later start than some guys.

If you search for the Tanner puberty scale and do the quiz it will tell you what stage of puberty you are in but it sounds like things are developing just fine.

You have certainly hit puberty if you have hair down there. Wanking is good for you because it helps you sleep and prevents wet dreams.