hi im 13 years old, i was wondering what type of signs i should look for when i hit puberty... i'm not sure if im in it now or not... my voice hasn't started cracking that much yet and i only have a little bit of hair around my balls... what signs should i look for and what age does it usually happen?

Puberty may begin any time between ages 9 to 14 but it usually starts at the age of 11. Early signs are enlargement of the testicles and a thinning and reddening of the scrotum (testicular area).
So many changes occur during puberty. You may start to experience voice changes soon. This happens because larynx starts growing as well as the vocal cords. But you already know that the “puberty voice” will be replaced by an adult soon after.

Have you already started having wet dreams? Wet dreams don’t mean that you had a sexual dream, it happens during nocturnal ejaculations and are perfectly normal. Erections may be occurring spontaneously and you should know that it happens to everybody in puberty, not just you. They are often not connected to any sexual thoughts or touching.

Some boys experience slight breast swelling, as well as breast tenders and a bump under nipples may be found. This is nothing to worry about and it will go away soon after. The breast swelling happens because of hormonal changes.

Just like girls, guys experience acne as skin starts to be more oily and you start to sweat. It is important to shower daily to prevent any odors. Most guys start using deodorants or antiperspirants.

You may feel clumsy at the time, because your arms, legs, hands, and feet may be growing faster than the rest of the body but it will soon catch up.

yeah i'm 13 and i can't produce cum yet, kinda getting worried because i dont have that many pubes either, i have about a 3 inch penis, is this normal for my age?

Hey - 

You are at a normal age for puberty to start.  You said you have some pubes - so you HAVE started puberty.  I am sure you can have an orgasm right now - you just might not be making semen yet.  That will happen soon!!!!

I would say that for your stage of puberty 3" is pretty average.

Enjoy!

Well I am having SOME of the same problems, but right now at your age you should be growing leg hair and pubic hair, I did at that age but for some freaking reason my penis just will not grow. And your right at the age for it too happen me, I'm 15 though I guess I'm a later bloomer.

Im also 13, I have small pubic hairs,my balls are starting too get bigger, When i masturbate a weird clear liquid comes
Out, my voice is still significantly high, i dont have armpit hair, and my penis is only 2 inches normal and 3 inches erected, how long should it take before my penis will grow?

I'm actually a girl but your penis should grow, your voice will break and go deeper, you will probably have a growth spurt and grow tall, hair will develop everywhere (public hair especially) and maybe also facial hair & you will start to get wet dreams. You may start to get turned on if you see a girl or start imagining her in your mind and than get a boner but it's normal! If you haven't had any of these it will happen you have like 6 years!

If you have any questions message me. X