i have been married for over 10 yrs. and i have just been diagnosed with chlamydia and a bacterila vaginosis. me and my husband have been 110% faithful to one another and we have 2 children together both my children were normal and both pregnancies were normal and vaginal my boy weighing 9lbs 2oz. no prematures i was diagnosed with this from an exam i had last week fri. and got the results on mon. of this week i went back to get retested yesturday because i have been totally stressed about it. i was wondering if a person could have chlamydia for more than 10 yrs. and then show signs of it? my husband submitted a urine sample lastnight and will get the results in one week my results will be ready by fri. also i was tested in aug. of this year and it came back neg. i am terrified that my husband might be neg. only due to all the other people who have the same thing and their husbands tested neg. also. but again we have both been 110% faithful to one another how is this possible? can ig be obtained another way?

I am in a similar situation!!we have been together for two years and I tested positive!he's not been tested but we both took treatment at the same time!we have no symptoms!I know we have both been faithful!!I have read that it can lay dormant in the body for years!it would explain alot if this is true!!but I've only seen it written on one website non of the others mention it!!we were trying for a baby before this now I'm terrified I'll b infertile as we have had it so long!