wet also known as gank also known as emboming fluid

Hi there! I am sorry I can’t answer your question but I was hoping that maybe you could help me. I am very interested in this substance you call gank since I have never heard of it before but have smoked weed for quite some time and it seems that this “new trend” in the States didn’t reach other parts of the world. Maybe Holland but I haven’t been there, so I wouldn’t know.
Anyway, I did some research on the internet and all I can see what this fluid was used for dipping weed, tobacco or tea lives into it and then smoking it. Online sources spoke of only negative effects like hallucinations, violent and psychotic side effects.
It seems that different stuff has been put in the “fluid” and according to the ingredient in the fluid, a person would get different effects.
Now, I suppose you have used the substance, so I am interested in your experience or experience of someone you know. If so many people are using it, there must be something good about it, something they liked, right? I would like to know what kinds of feelings you would get from dipping stuff into the fluid, what the fluid you got contained, and wht stuff did you dip into it.
It is fine if you didn’t know all the answers, it would be nice if you could share with me what you knew and what you liked or not liked about it.
Thanks heaps
Lori
As for your question, I suppose that the answer depends on what the liquid contained because it seems that different people used different stuff for fluid “production”.