I need to know how long Suboxin stays in your system for a blood and urine test.

From my experiences, what I've heard from others, and what i've read on-line, the only way that suboxone can show up in a standards UA or blood test, is if they are testing SPECIFICALLY for Subutex or Suboxone.
If that is what is being tested for, my doctors says that it says in your system for about 36 hours, or 3-4 days. Hope that helps.

sorry ppl but every site ive read up to medical and the fda sites say they can stay in your system for up to 14-25 days
some sites say half life is 36 hours (ei> if u take a 8mgs after 36 hours 4mgs is still left in your system med-help stays 60-72 hours
i dont think there is a site up that will tell u the right amount of time its in ur system.

A friend of mine got out of jail n was addicted to pills everyday n when he got out of jail he had to go to the sheriffs offfice for 8hrs a day and he had a drug test everyday n he took soboxin everyday so if it it a piss test it will not show up in ur system

OK People,There is alot of post that are very misleading....Yes Suboxene will show up in your blood stream and also urine.There is  a way for them to test for it.Think about it,for those who are in treatment for the Suboxene,when they do their test periodically it must show in your system in order for them to know you are taking this medication that is being prescribed.I am currently in treatment myself for the Suboxene,they always test to make sure its in my system,if it wasn't in my system then i would be let go from their treatment program......Suboxene does have half-life,and it can stay in your system anywhere from 8-15 days from the last dose,however my husband is also taking Suboxene and has been now for about 3-4 months,he just recently lost his prescription and when he went to his doctors office to inform them,they basically told him he was S.O.L....he had to go a whole 9 days without having any Suboxene,until his next refill,he didn't experience any withdrawals til day 7.He is taking 16 mg a day,so it had to have built up in his system enough for it to have taken 7 days for him to start having any withdrawal effects.Lesson to be learned from that is to not carry your prescription bottle with all of your medication inside of it ,everywhere you go,The Doctors do not care nor wanna hear stories of lost medications,and you too will be S.O.L......They will not do anything about it!!!
One more piece of Info: At times when you get an order for a test rather from Doctor,Place of Employment,Probation,etc....it usually states what the specimen is to be tested for,not all places will do testing for Methadone or Suboxene especially places of employment,their standard testing is done on illegal drugs,but to be safe,Dont be taking anything you dont have a prescription for and you wont have to worry about testing positive!!!

bulloney, it shows up if they are testing for it.