how long is suboxone in your urine

I beg to differ. Suboxone was tracked twice in 2 different urine tests. If they test using a screen for subutex/suboxone it will show positive. Released from that Dr.. My pain exceeded my Dr.'s willingness to provide enuff pain relief so I would go thru pain meds 33% faster then perscribed. Took subutex an got caught. Changed Dr.'s. No problem with my new Dr. a caring guy. If I told my old Dr. the truth instead of denying I most likely would have remained with him. It actually worked out for the best for me. Except the deceit!

Yes it does show up in a u.a. they have to test for it specifically though. It wont show on just the 4 or 12 panel cups but they have a stick to dip in it. TRUST ME I HAVE EXPERIENCE AS WELL.

Hello there,

Well, I hope that you will not go through this test because if you have to you will be caught. If you were using suboxone as a drug than you will have some explanation to do, and since you are asking this question here I presume that you have. The only way to go with this is to tell the truth. It will probably not end well, but it is going to be even worse if you keep quiet and your doctor finds out through the test what is going on.

Keep us posted about further events and I hope that you will find some solution for your current problem. Good luck.

Hey Carver,

I absolutely agree with you in the honesty part! I have another issue though that maybe you can help me solve, Ive been on xanax for 15 years for cronic panic disorder and major anxiety, y husband marchment acted me a few days ago, and in order to be released I had to swear that I would take no MORE narcs, They tapered me down for 3 days with phenobarbital, now that I am back home I really feel sick and in major withdrawl, and am subject to seijures. now I am court ordered to go to a 7 day a week outpatient program, but cannot be without my psych meds. any help would be appreciated.

sue

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

That is a complete lie. It does not show up in standard urine test. But recently have come out with a dip stick test for suboxcone.

Ummm yes it does to show in your urine!!! I know this for a fact!

if someone takes suboxone for five days ,how long does it take to to get out of your urine?

HeartOgold wrote:

It does not show up in a urine screen. It is a synthetic opiate. However it will show up in a blood test. I have experience trust me! :-D

it absolutely will show up on a urine test. I have to take weekly test for drug court and Soboxin is one of the options and since I have been taking it for 6 mos it show up eveytime.science is getting better and better everyday

It will show up on a drug test as long as they are testing for bupemorphine which is not on a standard 5 to 7 panel test. But it will show up on urine.

To everyone that is saying suboxone will not show in a urine test you are very much wrong! I just today Saturday October 27 2012 got discharged from my pain clinic for the stuff.I didn't show in the cup but when results came back from the lab I got a certifide letter in the mail and stating that was the reason. 

So my question goes back to the original from this post HOW  LONG DOES IT STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM? Cause it had been almost 3 weeks since I had taken it when I took the drug test.

I have been reading these post about suboxone showing on drug test, i am wondering what is true? i have been taking about half of a 8mg sub for about 6 months now. i got a call yesterday from my lawyer that i've got to take a drug test. i am very worryied about it showing up. by reading what others has said on here, i dont know which to believe. should i be worried? and will it show up?

The half life of suboxone is 36 hours. so it should be completely out of your system within 5 days. Your drug screening must have been a false positive if you hadn't taken any in 3 weeks! I got this info directly from suboxone so I know it's true. Plus I was on it for a while and after going off I had a drug test 5 days later and tested clean.

Your a id**t lol..I'm on parole and they def have instant urine test for suboxin...not to mention they clearly can detect it when sent out to the lab...stop giving ppl false info someone could take your word for it n fail a pissed test ,loss a job or worse get lugged back to prison

ok the original question was how long does it stay in ur system not if subs show up on a drug test or not...subs can stay in ur system up to a month if u take it everyday..if u take it once in a while up to 5 days...now for all u people saying it doesn't show up on a panel test...it absolutely can if there is morphine as one of the options..I no this cause I am on the clinic for subs and that's all I take and I get a positive for morphine every time..I have only taken subs for a yr now nothing else..it all comes down to this if u take something u shouldn't b then u should be prepared to face what ever comes next.