For some time now, I have been dealing with insomnia. I have tried in several different ways to treat it. Insomnia was a big problem and I could not function normally at all. So, I decided to see a doctor who prescribed me alprazolam. I use it for a while and my insomnia is slowly regressing. How long benzodiazepines stay in your system?

Benzodiazepines are drugs that could be divided into drugs with short period of elimination from the body (6-20 hours), mid period (20 40 h) and long period (more than 40 hours). It has several effects, including sleep inducing It could be used for treating anxiety, epilepsy, and skeletal muscles relaxation. Aprazolam is removed after 6-20 hours.

My father has recently been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. This has been difficult for me personally and even more difficult trying to explain to my children that there grandfalther is dying, they are extremely close to him. For the last three weeks i have been taking .25 xanax around four days a week, it is not my perscription, it is my sisters. I just got hired at a new job and will have to have a drug test, how long will it take to get out of my system. it is a urine test.