Hi. I am looking for info on the Peptagen shot. Does anyone know anything about it? All I know is that It is from Switzerland and I have a feeling that it is for the immune system. I need something for mine so I’d really like to find out more about it. Thanks!

I’ve searched the list of approved drugs and I haven’t found it there. I would not suggest you using it while it is not approved – I would first make sure it is safe. I personally don’t have any info about it and not eve a clue what could it be for. Take care.

THIS PRODUCT, PEPTAGEN IS USED FOR ARTHRITIS AND IS ABSOLUTELY EXCELENT IN RELIEVING THE SYMPTOMS WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS, MY WIFE TOOK IT IN EUROPE 2 YEARS AGO, AND MUST BE RE-INJECTED EVERY 3-8 MONTHS DEPENDING. NOT AVAILABLE IN NORTH AMERICA,

IT IS A VERY POWERFUL ANTI INFLAMMATORY STEROID THAT WORKS WITH THE IMMUNE SYSTEM, AND IS TERRIFIC FOR SEVERE ARTHRITIS SUFFERERS. MY WIFE TAKES IT(INJECTED) EVERY 3-6 MONTHS.

GOOD STUFF, BUT NOT AVAILABLE IN N.A. ONLY IN EUROPE.

This drug is great for arthritis, works wonderfully with no side effects. Approved for use in Europe but not in NA for some reason? My wife has used it for 2 years & couldn't do without it. Much better than cortisone. Injection lasts 6 months.

George

How can I get my hands on the Peptagen Shot???

If anyone has any information about how to get the peptagen PLEASE email me at _[removed]_ or call me at 225-268-0895. I am dire straits. I used this once before and it put my Lupus in remission for 6 years and life was wonderful. Now it is back and with avengence.

Sincerely,
Patience Pollet

Does anybody knows where to get the Peptagen?

Does anybody know where to get the Peptagen?

hello jvds, i know where to get peptagen. I live in Holland and i will be treted with peptagen. Its over here at the PMC in Rotterdam website:http://www.preventiefmedischcentrum.nl/cms/geneeswijzentherapieen!! It cost about € 200,- euro per treatment.

kind regards, D

IT IS AVAILABLE IN EUROPEEN HEALTH OR ANTI-AGING CLINICS, NOTABLY IN THE UK BUT ALSO IN OTHER COUNTRIES LIKE NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, GERMANY ETC. IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS. AS MENTIONED, MY WIFE HAS SEVERE ARTHRITIS IN HE KNEES, COULDN'T HARDLY WALK, BUT ONE INJECTION OF PEPTAGEN LASTED HER 6-9 MONTHS NO PAIN! VERY HIGLY RECOMMENDED. I CAN GIVE YOU A LINK IF REQUESTED.
GEORGE

Hi George
Do,you still by any chance have a link for peptagen?
It saved me for the past ten years but is not available in the Uk anymore..I now live in spain and would go anywhere in Europe to receive it again.
Thanks. Jody