Can weed get out of your system faster if you sweat for like 4 days stright?

I wouldn't think so. When you sweat its clearing out your glands, not your kidneys. When you get tested they use urine, so you should drink lots of water or take azos.

ya but im a 13 year old boy and tried it twice the first time i smoked it and liked it but then then the second time i swallowed it and got very nervous i been alittle bit different since then but i haft to get it out of my blood cells

I used to smoke when I was 13 aswell, Alot. quite a bad decision but I was still the smartest in my classes and passed every exam. It seemed to not effect my body much. My favourite thing then, and still is now 14 years later is to just sit down chill with mates and smoke. I hope you know the negative effects of weed But if you do decide to keep smoking atleast be mature with it, once a week or 3 a month or somthing if you dont want to fully stop. Just make sure you fully understand the risks you have when you smoke and be willing for it too happen to you.

Ajust leave it itll go out of your blood ina  few days its fine you'll just feel abit slow. you cant speed up the time it takes too get out of your blood but it isnt long trust me you'll be 100% fine

And btw, if you do keep smoking, Dont get addicted. tell yourself you'll screw up your life if you do, smoke maturely, occasionaly with freinds 

Source: smoking for 15 years now 100% fine no medical problems still fit still smart still working and doing things 100% normally