My husband has given up the pot, I need to know how long it takes to get the THC out of his system

THC stores in your fat cells, so burn fat, burn the evidence. By exercising and eating a lot, I mean a lot, I've been able to rid my system of THC in less than 5 days (urine test). It actually really interesting because when you exercise, your burning your fat as fuel, pumping the energy back into your blood to burn and fuel you when jog or exert yourself so exercise is a great way to help quit smoking it, cause for the first few days of abstinance, when you excersise you actually burn the fat, along with the THC back into your blood and it gets ya high! But even without exercise it should take no more than 2 weeks at the most expel from the body.

Now I wouldn't really know, no experience with it, but I have heard that hair tests maybe able to indicate weed use for up to 4 weeks - 6 months after!

burn fat, burn the evidence, get baked

I believe it takes 30 days.