Hi...I had oral sex last with a guy who just found out he has chlamydia. However, He did not cum or even pre cum in my mouth. I finished off with a hand job and he cummed completely outside of my body. Am I at risk for Chlamydia and if I cam, how much??

YES, chances are you have Chlamydia if he was tested Positive for it. If you perform unprotected Oral sex on someone who has genital Chlamydia then you will be infected with Chlamydia in your throat. Get tested then treated. Do NOT do ANYTHING sexually (oral, anal, vaginal, kissing, etc.) until you get your results and his results to be Negative. If you do perform in sexual acts before your results are in then you two may just be passing this STD back and forth without completely getting rid of it. We all learn the hard way sometimes, but think smart and protect yourself in the future. I hope this helps!

this is BS. you can't say you will definitely have it. oral chlamydia is rare. so is the clap in the oral cavity, which i've read will usually clear on its own. chlamydia, i don't know if it will clear on its own if it's orally contracted, but it is a rare occurrence. if you're concerned, most std clinics down offer an oral swab for said stds, but you can probably get one at a regular doctor's office or they might just give you antibiotics for it to be safe.

Hello!, I'm 19 years old and just found out i have chlamydia. I'm scared...the doctor only gave me two pills, Is that enough for me? They told me to take them together at the same time and wait a month. What if thats to late? I don't know what to do? I told my boyfriend and he has no insurence? I'm scared for him and scared he wont do anything about it? I don't want him getting sick. I'm Pregnaunt too. I'm really scared and every time I try to look up answers, I get nothing...I can't call my doctor and I never get through to ask them questions. I'm hoping someone on here can read this and can tell me what I should do.

Well those two pill are going to work not sure if you have to wait as long as a month maybe a week or two but you should be good just go back in a week or two and get tested again just to make sure it is gone so that your baby wont be in danger your boyfriend can still go to a clinc and get tested and cured even doe he does not have any insurence hope this helps.

Don't be scared! I'm 19 too, and about a month ago I went to the doctor to get tested, as (luckily) I was experiencing the common symptoms. Test came back positive for Chlamydia. The two pills you were given are sometimes paired with the antibiotics doxycyline, which are taken twice a day for two weeks. I finished my prescription a week or so ago, and by then my symptoms had completely disappeared. Chlamydia is very easy to treat. It's very important that you wait a month after completing it to ensure that the infection is completely gone, then you just go back in for a quick check and you're free to go. Unfortunately I made the mistake of spending the night with my partner who I got it from, and was just re-infected. Unfortunately his test came back negative (tests for males are notoriously less accurate, be mindful of that), so I believed it was safe. Stupid mistake, but at least I know how to solve it.

It's not very expensive. The pills can come to about $40-50, and it may be $70 for a single doctor's appointment. He definitely should not let it go, as it could lead to infertility and other serious problems if left untreated, and you'll only become re-infected if you have any form of sex (vaginal, oral, anal) with him again. You should be very lucky that you've found out you have it. Many people never know until they try and have kids, but have so much internal damage that it's impossible. You'll both feel much better when you know you're both free and clear :)

Hello, ive been with my boyfrined for 6 months; we decided to get together now we have been living with eachother for 3 months, we live with his parents.. we have sex every day on mornings, but at nights i feel very lonely since he works 3rd shift,; so i decided to have a good night with my boyfrined's dad. It was going to be a one night stand, but it became a every-nigt thing!!! now after 3 months i found out that he gave me chlamydia because he always use to cum in my mouth. so now i don't know how to tell my boyfrined that he might have chlamydia too!!! i know i did bad but is there anyone out there that can give me advise or tell me what to do....

PLEASE ANYONE REPLY

I disagree, you can get oral chymalidia because its a part of sexual activity , if the person has it and you give them oral, you get it. And you can also take a urine test and they will see if you have chymalidia. And no it doesnt cure on its own, no treatment and it can lead to severe health problems, for girls it leads to PID, or infertility!

pills are free if you go to a sexual health clinic, usually open monday to friday. You get a number, the nurse asks you questions then you have a doctor to talk to. Its totally confidential. They do test on you, if you have it they will call you 2weeks after you visit them. And you get the pills, get treated. There are side effects, like chyamidia pill will give you diarrhea within 2hrs of taking it. And you have to take 4 big pink pills, if I recall? I had it. Also, if you vomit within an hr of getting the pills, you have to go back to the doctor and tell them because it means your body rejected the medication and it wont work. You cant have any sexual activity for 7days! then you get re-tested 2months later after your first break out. I have to go for mine soon :) ANother thing. dont have many sexual partners, its the biggest mistake out there!

I had chymalidia, and got tested with my bf, but I never told the partners I had before him I got it. I know it was from one of the two guys I was with, But i didnt tell them because I dont want them to think i am dirty. I had only an itchy feeling in my anus and would feel itching in my vagina. I am scared if I get reinfected because my bf and I broke up, and I went back to one of the guys I was seeing before him, and I gave him oral, Then my bf and I got back togetehr, and I only kissed him....ive stayed away from any sexual contact with him because im scared i might be reinfected. The guy i had a fling with cummed in my mouth but i spit out the cum and washed my mouth with listerine 7x, I doubt that helped though, I think i got reinfected since I never told him I had chylamidia. I am getting cheked next week and Im really scared if it comes back positiv :(

I was tested for chlamydia sadly I found out that I had something, I've been treated now! But I went back to the boy that had it and done oral but he did NOT cum in my mouth! Does this mean I have chlamydia again...he hasn't been treated for it!