Hi, I have been advised to use tazorac as psoriasis treatment. My doctor had good experiences with it. I was wondering how long will it take for tazorak to work ? And how long are seen his effects?

Hi, I have been using tazorac for three months now, and I am very satisfied with it’s effect. It is claimed to have long-lasting power in the treatment of psoriasis. It is suitable for drier, sensitive skin, which is susceptible to outer influences. Tazorac exists as cream 0.05% and 0.1% for plaque psoriasis, and gel 0.05% and 0.1% for stable plaque psoriasis with up to 20% body surface area involvement. Pregnant women are not allowed to apply it, because it can induce fetal harm. Psoriasis is a chronic immune disorder and it takes depends on a specific person and condition of disease how long it will take to have progress in healing.