I am 23 female and suffer from psoriasis whole my life, I have tried everything but nothing helps I am calm for a while but you know psoriasis is relapsing disease. I started to hate my skin full of lesions and I started to hate myself. And lately I am considering the possibility of using homeopathy so is there anyone to tell me what homeopathic treatment are used for psoriasis and does it helps at all?

It sure helps I also was dealing with psoriasis for years and now after having homeopathy treatment I am calm almost three years-nothing happened yet seems like my psoriasis has vanished and though I know it can’t be so I am more than satisfied with homeopathic treatment results for it has reduced its relapsing periods and has healed it from the root with no side effects it I absolutely free of toxic. I was personally on arsenicum iodatum that is how called homeopathic treatment is used in treating my psoriases-my skin was so dry and itching with burning alike sensation and it was reddish and covered by leisures. I was on this homeopathic treatment for two years and had absolutely not even one problem regarding taking this remedy. I think for you would be the best to use –sulphur-it is homeopathic treatment used for psoriases in patients who are also depressed but you of course talk it over first with your homeopathic practitioner.

Hello, I make a cream that will help with psoriasis and exzema.It is called Crystal Clear. Also take fish oil and b vitamins , it will help with the break outs. Exercise at least 3 times a week to get rid of excess build up of water and toxins. detox your body at least three times a year. Hope this helps.

Psoriasis is a noncontagious, lifelong skin disease

There are five types of psoriasis.
Plaque: Most common form of the disease

Guttate: Appears as small red spots on the skin

Inverse: Occurs in armpits, groin and skin folds

Pustular: White blisters surrounded by red skin

Erythrodermic: Intense redness over large areas

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed