My skin is oily. But really oily. I tried and tried, and nothing was good enough for me. My face is always oily and shiny no matter what I do. One of me friends has recently told me about Clinique 3 step. I really don’t expect much of it; I’m a bit tired of trying. Does Clinique 3 step really work for oily skin? I’ve seen the prices, so I really need to hear something positive about Clinique 3 step before I even consider getting it.

Well, to tell you the truth, it didn’t work in my case. My skin is very oily, too. While I was using Clinique 3 step nothing dramatically changed - my skin was still oily and shiny. I used Facial Soap and Clarifying Lotion in step one, which is cleansing. I found the lotion completely worthless, but the soap was ok (nothing dramatically different, though). Both soap and lotion have no smell, and that should be good for the skin - no perfumes added. I used Clarifying Lotion 4 (the oilier skin - the higher number) for exfoliation, but only for a very short time. I was completely disappointed here - when I exfoliate I really like to remove, to peel off, to feel the smoothness after the treatment. Clarifying Lotion 4 is just too mild for me. And for moisturising I used Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. It as actually the only product I liked and I think it did me good. When you put it on your face you don’t have that feeling of sliding when you touch the face with your fingers. It is smooth and gentle, but not sticky. The skin sucks in all the cream and you don’t have to remove the extras with the tissues. The good think is that all possible ingredients are listed- that can be very important. My sister went to buy one of the products, but gave up when she saw the ingredient she was allergic to on the list of ingredients. I realise this is not a very positive review, but perhaps there are others who are more satisfied.

I have used clinique since I was 13 years old - I'm now 29. It's absolutely all I use - I love it! It's fragrance free and works really well on my oily skin. I use the extra strength face soap, clarifying lotion #4, moisture in control lotion, and the turnaround lotion after. Then before I put my makeup on I use the t-zone mattifying gel - and I only have to touch up my makeup once during the day. It's an amazing difference from the oily mess that I was used to back when I was in jr. high! Definitely try it!!

i use the clinique 3 step. its been like 3 weeks already n my skin looks so nice. i hear compliments from my cousins bout how clear my skin looks. the thing is i still have scars. because ive had acne for 6 years now. and ive been picking on them alot, so now i have scars. but i love tha product. u have to find ur skin type and get the right product for u. theres dry and theres oily. theres gel and theres lotion. pick what fits ur skin and trust me u will have better looking skin, just be patient :-) theres also the clinique acne solution i think that works faster for people who have aloooot of acne. hope this helps:)