Hello, folks. I am thinking of doing some exercises and combine it with a spiritual discipline. I was wondering how long it took you to be able to do 21 repeatings of the 5 Tibetans. I would really appreciate if anyone could answer me this. Thank you in advance very much. Bye, guys!

Hello. My aunt exercised 5 Tibetans. She was satisfied. This discipline increases your mental strength and your energy. It takes away only 10 minutes per day. It has certain movements that are combined with breathing methods and core stability. The great thing about it is that it can be done everywhere – in your apartment, in parks, at your office, etc. However, I am not familiar with the details, so I don’t know how long it is necessary for one to be able to do 21 times of repeating. I hope someone else will know that. Good luck!