Good day all,

Since I am new here, I don’t know if there was some topic, similar to this one, that I made just now. But, yesterday, I bought Go Cal 1000 weight loss pills. I was at my doctor’s and he told me that I can use those diet pills, that I am perfectly healthy. So, I started using them just yesterday.

I am curious, what are your experiences? Can you tell me how long you need to use Go Cal 1000 weight loss pills to see the first effects?

Any information is helpful, because I want to know what can I expect.

Bye! 

Hello there,

Well, it depends. It depends mostly from your organism as well. When I was using those pills, for example, I have lost 13 kilograms in three months. That is ok, but not as much as I expected. From the other side, my sister was using those pills as well, and she lost almost 20 kilograms in two months. It is big difference, and you can see that.

All I can guarantee you is that you need to follow it correct, and you won’t have any trouble losing your weight and seeing the results.

Follow your doctor’s opinion.

Good luck! 

Hey there,

Since I am old user of every diet pills, I was using Go Cal 1000 weigh loss as well. I don’t like it because I just can’t eat only up to 1000 calories per day.

Now, when I was using them, I was not able to use them a lot. My friend didn’t lost more than 10 kilograms in the 5 months, and that is really, really bad result. So, I have to say that I do agree with you, because you can never tell. It is always different.

Anyway, good luck and I hope that you will see some results very soon. 

Good day everyone.

That is exactly what I was saying. I mean, it would be so good to lose your pound so quick, but it is very hard as well. You can never tell for sure that you will lose, for example, 20 kilograms in six months. That is quite impossible to know/. Every case is different, every body is totally different. If you made your decision to use those diet pills, than do that, but don’t quit as soon as the things are not so good as you expected.

It is hard process.

And you know it.

Good luck!