i have had pimples on my face since 12 and im 16 now. They sometimes come large ones and sometimes small. i really want them to goooo!!!
i have tried everything possible but nothing works for long. right now i have started using something and they seem to be going away on my face but on my shoulders i still seem to get these huge big red ones which are so painful.

I found out they may be caused because of the food i eat e.g, greasy food, sweets, chocolate ect. so i went on this diet that i drank only water and juice, ate only vegetables and dry food and this wasnt successful. so please help!!! what can i do.??? ? :'(

Typically diet like greasy food etc do not contibute to acne although some diets high in refined sugars can aggravate acne.

The best thing you can do to get your acne under control is to make an appointment with a qualifed dermatologist who can prescribe acne medication to you. If you are a female you may be able to use birth control pills to manage your acne if your doctor suspects that the acne is due to hormonal issues.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

seriously,
get proactiv,
it works everywhere, its awesome my aunt recommended it tome for all the little red bumps i had on my arm and it works wonders, and i kno many people who use it for acne and htere face, it is 100% effective, i completely recommend it :-)
hope u get it :-)

The best way to remove blackheads is to remove the cause of them -- excessive sebum (oil) and dead skin cells. Sebum is an oily secretion of the body and when it becomes trapped in the skin it results in acne and blackheads. The best way to deal with a problem is to know the basic cause for it and then deal with it. So, I advice you to go for a product that contains Vitamin B5 that helps to get rid of too much sebum. The sebum which is produced in excess will be reduced and this will be a benefit for your skin. A product ***** has a good amount of Vitamin B5 and you can use this to cure your problems. I do recommend the use of this product that has Vitamin B5 as this vitamin is a harmless vitamin and you will be benefited if you try to reach the core of the problem rather than keeping it to the surface.

**edited by moderator**web addresses not allowed**