Hello, folks. I have recently reported to the doctor since I had amenorrhea. After numerous examinations, I was found a pituitary tumor. I am worried now whether I will be able to have children in spite this tumor. I hope someone will reply to my post. Thank you in advance, guys. Bye!

Hello. You haven’t told us which pituitary tumor you have. There are more types. However, I guess you have prolactinoma. It is one of the most common ones. Usually, women with prolactinoma have troubles in conceiving. It affects their fertility. You should talk to your doctor about your child birth options. In any case, I tell you not to give up hope. You’ll never know. Bye!

It is possible to have kids after treatment. My wife was diagnosed with pituitary tumor about 4 years ago. She took Bromocriptine for 3 months and she got pregnant. After a year and half, without taking any medicine, she was able to have another baby. We have two wonderful children now and we were told that we may never have kids. Good luck to you.