How many food items are in your regular kitchen repertoire? Or how long do you go before you start repeating yourself at dinner time?

There usually a few "staples" like chicken, pork chops, roast beef, steak and the ensuing leftovers. (I detest fish so don't even ask)

Generally, we have set menu items but vary how they are prepared, presented and what day of the week they are eaten. As an example turn the leftover pork chops into pork chop "parmigiana" for tonight's dinner.

Tons! We're both pretty creative, and there's such a variety of seafood down here, we play with it a lot! It's fun!

about every 2 nights, and not for lack of creativity but rather, time, money and others to eat my food.

well, i quite often repeat myself, i really don't think of it as a meal, i think more in terms of carbs, protein, antioxidants, veggies with sweets and crunchies for snacks.
this week a lot of beef and steak products for the increase in EPO, Iron, B12

We're such weird eaters. We eat dinner about 1/3 of the time these days. I have been meeting Delta for lunch, so we eat a BIG lunch and aren't hungry for dinner. The kidlet fends for herself, soooo...

It seems as though we don't repeat very often, but we tend to eat the same kinds of stuff - mostly pasta, but with different sauces, or a different style/type of pasta. And lots of chicken.

I would rather have a light lunch, and then cook a nice dinner, but no one's ever home for dinner. :(